Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ima Bee Ima Bee Ima ima ima Bee

Back to school this week! Last time I plan on saying that for a while : ) I've been a busy B over my break, getting caught up on some family time with my Aunt and little cousin in time, spring cleaning (SO fun, let me tell you), I even got caught up at work! I have to admit, I am going a little crazy about the next few months to come!

First there is the last round of finals : / and group projects, whew there goes that tight ball in my chest again.  I can't wait for school to be over, but I  have a feeling I'm going to need to start some new hobbies to keep myself busy.  Boredom never does anyone good.  I am SO looking forward to my graduation and graduation party on May 15th though! I just finished up the invites today.

Then comes SUMMER! My favorite memories are all from summer, I'm thrilled.  I have camping trips planned, lake house retreats, and I'm thinking I might splurge and go somewhere beachy with my girls, money permitting of course! OH and a wedding! I can't wait for the summer time!

Then theres October! I am going on an 8 day Carribean cruise with a girl friend of mine! (I know right?) BUT, there's this thing I need to start working on.... : / the BIKINI BODY. Hopefully I'll be there by July but October is the deadline, now if only I had the desire to get to that gym I'm paying for.

I'm working on getting these blog posts narrowed down to one subject, I just find myself great at rambling in them.  I'll have to start taking notes from the excellent bloggers I follow ; ) you know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment