Thursday, January 21, 2010

Make it FAST!

Whew! What an interesting first week back at school! I feel like I've had a permanent smile on my face all week long! What's wrong with me?!? I think it's that it's my last semester for this degree, and I LOVE my classes with the exception of one, AND I love my schedule! I go to night school on M and W and two classes in the middle of the day on T and TH. I can work on those half days for a bout 4 hours OR I can stay home and catch up on the little things I'd usually leave behind!

I did a little soul searching with my Dad on the way home from work the other day. We talked the whole way about what's next for me, and he really put me at ease! I had my mind set on bills bills bills, responsability, full time working, no vacation, no fun!! I was really starting to stress myself out. Funny how a little 'hunny it doesn't all happen at once' comment from the man I love the most in this world completely calms me down! Yet again, I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents.

Well, I do have to make this one fast. I am trying to blog a little bit more on Tuesdays and Thursdays since I have the quiet time at the computer, HOWEVER, the cute boy in my managing change class is just calling my name right now. ; ) Hopefully!


P.S. Yay! I have two followers now! Thanks Momma D!

2 comments:

  1. Dude - I saw your pics and they are absolutely awesome. You should be getting them soon. Let me just tell you...the tree one...SUPER COOL!!!
    You're a stunner Miss Brit. Mr. Cute Managing Change Boy watch out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Great! My brother just called about getting the disk, I'm SO excited to see them! Oh that boy?!? He's not gonna know what hit him ; )

    ReplyDelete