Thursday, January 7, 2010

THE BUCKET LIST

This is a working list of all the things I want to do more of in life and/or do before I die! If you read my BFF's blog some of these will look familiar to you, and that's because we are freakishly alike in a lot of ways! (I love how I say that when the only person who's following me is my acutal BFF, but hopefully there will be more soon :)

  • Actually do things from my Bucket List
  • Learn to Say no and not feel bad about it
  • Spend more time with my dog, who brings me nothing but joy
  • Figure out just how I am going to balance my priorities, I never seem to be able to do this!
  • Spend more time in the mountains during the summer (before I move) camping, hiking, swimming, 4 wheeling, climbing, running, etc.
  • Travel!! Oh the places I want to go (next in list)
  • Visit Greece, Rome, Mexico, the Bahamas, Australia................
  • Snorkel (even though I am afraid of fish, all of them)
  • Visit New York City, Florida, and California more.
  • Tell people I love, that I love them more often
  • Visit my family in upstate NY more
  • Attempt moving away from my beloved family, to TEXAS!
  • Spend less time worrying
  • Develop my relationship with God. Until 2008 I would define my relationship with Him as one that I was raised to have or a 'born Christian' relationship with him. Last year in my bible study I really filled myself with knowlegde and studied His words. I have come to a point where I have chosen my faith, not someone else. OH the ways God has made my life so beautiful with a healthy family and friends surrounding me. I want to continue to follow the path He has created for me and dig deeper into the book to fill my thirst for knowledge of His ways.
  • Bungee jump!
  • Go to my gym more!
  • Eat healthier foods

Well, that's all for now! I'm sure I can come up with more in a couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment