Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy Bee

Bachelorette Party and Bridal Shower and Wedding OH MY! TodaOh the honor of being a Maid of honor! I've been having so much fun with the Soon to Be Mrs. She's doing such a great job putting all the pieces of her wedding together, even though she doesn't think so....but I am SO proud of her! I am pretty excited about my part too, but it's kinda stressful! Not that it's anything close to buying and completely remodling a house, while planning a wedding, and going to school, but hey....it's a lot for this B! I have all of the bachelorette party planned at last! The hotel, that has the restaurant in it that will let us crazy ladies have a bachelorette party and a lingerie shower all in the same place. Man did we have fun making those invites and I think they turned out pretty good! Next is the bridal shower....whew. I got the ok from my brother to do it at our house, so location.....(check). I did some browsing online and decided I wanted to use yellow (because I fell in love with this lemon centerpiece) and then the soon to be Mrs. and I went to hobby lobby and decided on some invitations and a black and white vintage theme. Black, white, and yellow it is, not to bad right?! I love this stuff, I really really do. It's totally in my ballpark. It's hard though, I don't want to leave anyone out, but with all this stuff on my mind.....I'm having a hard time!!! Thank goodness I have the big man ^ up there behind me for this one! (and all the other ones). I'll post pics of my ideas below!

Saturday was THE BEST day I've had in a while. It was totally a girls afternoon! One of the bridesmaids and I went shopping for the bachelorette party (embarassing) and then we wen't wild for animal print (theme for party)......I picked the perfect time for this animal print theme, there's so many options out there! Afterward, we met up with the Bride and Groom for lunch, then we stole the Bride away for more girls time. It was so nice to have real girl time sitting on the floor of Border's in the wedding/religious isle. The Lord was in full force that day too, he brought both of my girls a little closer to him and I was thrilled to experience it. I then went home to experience more painting and decorating....whew i was wiped out. This re-doing my brother's house is tiring. I've finished a couple of rooms, it's just hard to do a lot with what these previous model home designers did......they sucessfully made it look nice by doing things half (you know the word). sheesh.

Another long week ahead of me, it's going to go by so quick.......ok, maybe I won't post pictures...because I can't quite figure out how too! Soon though.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you didnt mention that the bride and groom fought in front of you! I am glad that I was able to get away with you and Lianee and sit on the floor of borders!!! I can show you how to post pics if you want!

    ReplyDelete