Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010!

My first blog! Oh how proud I am of myself. SO, a little background information on me! I am a second semester senior in college (that's right, 4 months left!!), and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. My blog, the life of a B, is just what it says, my life! B is what every important person in my life calls me, so I thought it appropriate. Here you will read about ME, and my life as B!

Hello 2010! Oh the things that will happen in 2010! After 4 LONG years I will finally graduate college!!! Only to return to chase after my dream (i hope). I am completely horrified! For the first time in my life, I don't have a plan for what's next. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a planner, big time. Not having a plan stresses me out, but I must admit I am kind of excited at the thought of it. In the months to come my life will be consumed with school, school and did I mention school? : ) However, theres one small detail I left out, MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED. I feel so old saying that. Yes, my best friend of 7 years will be walking beautifully down the aisle. Wedding planning has all but knocked the poor girl on her feet, but she's a tough one!

One thing that 2010 will bring me is 'No's' That's my new year's resolution! I am going to start saying no more often without feeling bad! It's something I am terrible at, which in turn signs me up for too much, and me not being able to follow through with my commitments! Sheesh! Hopefully it works!

2 comments:

  1. I think that you will great at saying no!! I'll start by asking for your new coach purse and your new boots??? :)

    ReplyDelete