Monday, May 30, 2011

All Nighter...

GOOD MORNING! (Kinda have to say that after 4 cups of coffee, that CAPS just make it even better) It's Memorial Day and I'm up at the crack of dawn.  Actually I haven't been to sleep since last night.  I'm officially pulling an all nighter (no FREAKING easy task let me tell you).  Why you ask? Long, adorable, romantic, sweet story short...I'm staying up so that I can spend time with the boyfriend (We'll just call him T ;) This man works graveyard shifts all weekend so that presents a little challenge in the two of us spending time together, but I am ALWAYS up for a challenge! So here I am, almost at the end of my all nighter (gotta make it to 7-7:30) and I decided to update this bad boy on some of the recent projects I've been working on. 

So, I figured out where I'd hang the moss letters for the next two months before I move :) and here is the end result! 


 Not bad right?
Then of course JoAnn had to have a sale on yellow fabric...my favorite color right now. SO, I made these (which have come in quite handy in accesorizing t-shirts).

.....Then I made this wreath (which I haven't decided if I like yet) from JDC (can't get enough of that blog, seriously, step away from the blog B!)

So I put it with this...and will 'probably' add an initial letter of some sort, who knows.

Next came this (which was another rainy night project, also found at JDC, SEE I told you. That woman is a genius)


Now for tonight's, rather, this morning's projects! I had enough material to make one curtain, and I'm loving it.  Just need the other one...and maybe a different fabric for the cornace board...You must ignore the ugly cable, I move my furniture in my bedroom by myself last weekend and haven't quite figured out how I'm going to get the cable to the TV without it being a tripping hazard yet.  After I made the curtain I came up with the genius idea to go through my dresser drawers and Good Will some stuff! Well, make a Momma pile, and a best friend pile, then a Good Will pile!

...and I COOKED! luckily that and cleaning the mess I left at my place so I'd have something to do tonight/this AM have gotten me through the night! (Oatmeal Raisin cookies)

Of course, these are T's fav. so I saved some dough to freeze. 

So all nighter.....I WIN, but I will not be revisiting you any time soon. 

Love, B

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to venture into curtain land here soon..... Tips needed.
    And don't forget the Mama D pile;). Cat has blessed me w/ some of her goodies from you.
    Curious about this T character.... Do tell.

    ReplyDelete