Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rain!

Oh how I love the rain...It the cause for my many nights in and my creative side flourishing lately.  Plus who doesn't love a night in with a movie and PJ's?  The only drag is that the rain is killing my motivation for workouts! I finally got on the bike and went for 40 minutes the other night when I saw a tiny spot of sun in the sky. 

The rain today however, has been followed by HAIL! Dreaded stuff that is.  Being born in Texas, I was taught at a very young age that when hail comes, you run.  Inside? Nope! You grab the biggest blanket around and you go for the cars! Because in Texas, when small hail comes....it takes t-minus 30 seconds for the big kahunas to arrive, no JOKE! Well being the responsable car owner that I now am, I carry a blanket in my trunk.  So upon the Hail arriving today in Denver, my reflexes hit and I ran to my car.  The wind about took me and my blanket, and after several tries, I gave up.  My co-workers did get a good laugh to my efforts did not go unnoticed!



On a lighter note....I get to spend this weekend watching this guy..... :D






Yup, the broha is leavin so I get to watch my boy Hank.  I helped raise him when I lived at my bro's house and he was the single hardest thing to leave behind.  We have a pretty awesome line up of playdates with Mayson (my dog at my parents house) and a walk in the park set up.

Tonight....more crafts are to come! So I'll post some pictures.  I got extremely inspired by the curtains and couch cushions below at http://www.theinspiredroom.net/....so tonight i'll make my attept!



Until then....

Love, B!



No comments:

Post a Comment