Sunday, May 15, 2011

Crafts Crafts and Crafts

Always looking for new ways to update my place (all 700 sq. feet :) Today on my day of relaxation I decided to embark on a little craft challenge. 

       I had these two homemade pictures hanging on my wall in my living room...
BUT I thought they were a bit too much with the other pieces on the wall SO away they went...

and were replaced with these less intense patterns (not completed yet)...

...but that left me with a bunch of scratch pieces to do something with, because I never throw away scrap pieces :)

...and I came up with this!

Which resulted in these!

Love them or hate them?

That pretty much was what I got out of my Sunday this week, that and a little bible study session.  Nothing like the word to put you back in check right?  I only hope to be more 'in check' on a regular basis!

On another note.  This weekend was the one year anniversary of my college graduation, which got my mind rolling on some crafts from last year and what a day that was for me last year.  Here are some pictures for your viewing :)




College Buddies


My beautiful Momma!


as always...
Love, B






No comments:

Post a Comment